Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love Love Love Love Love

Why did I capatalize all of those?  Because.  I think it's much better to capatalize that word.  Love.  It's a very important word, and has an even more important meaning.  P.S. that was Indescribable's doing. Here's a shoutout for him. Thank you! :)
Love.  Yes.  There are a lot of things Kiki loves.  They're all on that happy list, and right now, I'm going to talk about Guard.  Because it's amazing.
Guard yesterday was super duper duper FUN!  We changed some of the stuff in the show, just simple changes mostly, but it makes it so much more... involved!  It's awesomely fun!  Other people were happy with it too.  Rocky started doing victory dances.  Pretty soon, Sleepy joined him.. and then of course who couldn't resist?  ME that's who!  So there were three of us crazy guard member running around in circles with our flags raised over our heads.  Oh. My. Goodness. I laughed so much yesterday I thought my sides would BUST!!  I love Love LOOVE it when that happens!! 
Flags.  So Twin and Jess discovered yesterday that I messed up on putting the flags on the poles.. some of them are upside down.  Oopsie!!  We'll be changing THAT at practice tomorrow.  The reason we have practice tomorrow instead of Thursday is we're performing at the freshmen orientation assembly on Thursday. YES!! That's going to be FUN!  And people will love it so much they'll want to join :)  Of course.  But only the cool ones. :)
Anywhoosen.  I'm learning new things all the time.  Not just interesting fact type things, but life helping type things.  It's pretty awesome.  Sometimes the learning them part isn't the easiest.. but who said it would be easy? (No, He only said it would be worth it.  Love that quote.)
Love.  I have a lot of that.  It's so much I'm pretty sure it's spilling out of me.  And probably getting in to other people.  Hey wait a minute, it's getting in to others!! YAY share the Love. :D
MUSIC!! is another thing I Love.  Why?  Because. It's awesome.  And it's way cute when someone describes how they feel to you through a song...... usually that makes you like the song even more.  Yup yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment