Thursday, February 11, 2010

Phase (The second part to Secret Keeper)

Those silver eyes stare me right in the face
Will she ever tell?  Make me, of my own feelings, ace?
How long will I be stuck in this place?
Sometimes a longing... an empty space

In her eyes I gaze
Searching into them for a light in the haze
Then these bright silver stones begin to glaze
In to other jewels they phase

Large circles of ocre with outer rings of gold
Though they say much, never a complete story told
I wish to see, to decipher more, but my eyes wont hold
A silver flash, and those warm circles go cold

Dark chocolate depth next draws me in
So sincere and kind, they make my heart spin
My adoration constantly win
Then their shine, with another vivid flash, grows thin

Windows of ocean in dashes of green
A jewel quite like this, I have never before seen
Their glow draws me in, too. What could all of this mean?
These oceans fall with another silver gleam

Her silver gives me a glimpse of many
Next black diamonds, dark but soft
Then a deep chocolate pair, with a stare unlike any
I sleep and Secret Keeper makes these images above me loft

Then those vivid, shining, silver crystals return
Are they here to haunt me?  Or help me learn?
They come now whenever a passion begins to burn

Vivid, silver, shining, thinking
She stares me down, unblinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment