Saturday, August 6, 2016

Real

with each crack in slips a drop
          sticky
                    sweet
                              untrue

all I lack refuse to stop
until the heartmind flew

wind and turmoil never cease
the sticky won't relent
hardened now cannot release
but melt upon REPENT

a seeker
whizzing through
but take the time to stop
THE SPEAKER
words ring true
the stuck begins to drop

Renew. Reflect. Repent.
It worsened and then went.

Oh then is not this real?
comes swirling in the door
with substance true and solid feel
unlike I saw before.

The spirit writes anew on tables of the heart.
Stories which ring clear and true.
HIS. I am called to start.

Literal, the effects rooted enter into heart and mind.
MY STORY
now for the Lord
help me the answer
     --FIND--
much faster than I thought.

My heart is sure,
the Lord is kind
and to me much was taught.

Written on November 29th , 2015 while I was on an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Location: Kirkland, WA.

Inspired from these scripture references:
Helaman 5:12
Alma 34:9
Ezekiel 36:26
Alma 27:18
Alma 32:35
2 Corinthians 3:3
Jeremiah 31:33
Alma 32:37

No comments:

Post a Comment