Sunday, January 17, 2010

Twin


Crazy Loving Amazing Ironic
Random Ecstatic
I feel the static

She has many faces and many ways
Different feelings on different days
I see her and smile, for in her I find
Parts of myself, pieces of my mind

Her laugh has the brightness of the sun
Her eyes change blue gold green, they are emeralds
She smiles and shines for everyone
As our fast begun friendship unfolds

She knows how to love and how to care
She isn't kidding when saying" "For you I'll be there"
We are so much alike it boggles us both
And so the unwritten Soul Sister oath

A girl like a doe
You feel her vibe graceful and leaping when she's near
Maybe that's why this is so:
When I think of her name, always "Claire dear"

Crazy
Loving
Amazing
Ironic
Random
Ecstatic
I feel the static.

Ttj.

No comments:

Post a Comment