Friday, January 1, 2010

The Tale of Lady Corin

My little cousin Sar told me a story. Actually, she told me a few stories and weaved them together somehow. But, I'm going to put down the biggest part of it. It was really, really funny. Sar is super cute! Hopefully I can remember enough to recount the cuteness.

First, I gotta show you what she can do. [Sar moves to the stairs and has her Masquerade barbie walk down them. Doing flips and such.] She can jump and step like this - barbie steps allll the way from the ground to the doorknob - but she always falls down if I don't hold on to her.

-I don't remember exactly what she said next, but it led to this:
Then she got turned into Lady Barbeque! She has this dress, and pink tights. But you can't take the pink tights off [Sar began to whisper] ***because they're painted!***
-Sar walked Lady Barbeque around for a bit, narrating.-
Then she was sitting like this -Sar helps the barbie sit, as well as barbies can.- at a ball. She got up and they called out "Laaady Barbeque!"
[Sar whispered again] ***but her name was really lady Corin!**
-Sar then brought Lady Barbeque-Corin back to the top of the stairs, set her down and:
Then she went down like this -Sar sat on the stairs and slid down, bouncing every other step. Once she got to the bottom of the stairs, she sang a song and did a little discoish dance. I wish I could remember the tune.
"Lady Barbeque!"
one step up
"Lady Corin!"
one step up
"Lady Barbeque!"
one step up
and on to the top of the stairs. I was smiling and laughing the whole time. It was great.
I apologize for not recounting all of the story.. a lot of it was rambling. Cute rambling, but I couldn't remember it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment