Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dear Heart,

I'm still caught in that moment
Encircled in your warm embrace
My fears, the cold, it did chase... away.

Dear Heart, am I afraid?
Are the crumbled pieces of that wall
Causing me to slip or fall?
If you would only tell me all, oh dear heart.

How did I start to feel this way?
Seems so simple and so clean
But I don't know what it means!
Could you help me with this please, oh, dear heart?

And although my thoughts are tangles
To you my heart has this to say

Chorus: Your voice sends the butterflies turnin' and
Your eyes let me know my heart's burnin'
My burdened mind, when will all confusion be spent?
Your embrace takes my fears, makes them rent.
Your smile sends my soul soaring and
Your laugh just gets me adoring
I wish I knew what to say besides this.
Dear heart let me know if there's anything I've missed.
Been hearing these words since we part:
Your name tickles my heart.

Precisely like this I haven't felt before
Enchantment. Is that all?
What is this, really?
Dear heart is there more?

[Chorus again]

Your voice sends the butterflies turnin' and
Your eyes let me know my heart's burnin'
My burdened mind, oh these tangles please clear
So I can know if that feeling is here!
Your smile sends my heart soaring and
Your laugh just gets me adoring
I hope these words full explanation impart
This is true for me too:
Your name tickles my heart.

[Chorus again]

No comments:

Post a Comment