Thursday, November 26, 2009

Falling Down and There's You

Yes, this is the one I was talking about before. I'm posting it now.

Like watching a clock from side to side
The pendulum comes into view half the time

I don't think there was really a first moment
No first look or fleeting glance
It seems to me it was every moment
And I think it's not by chance
You always stood out to me.

To let the feeling go I knew
I couldn't even begin to try
I ever so slightly gave up
Put out a wall between you and I
I now hear my heart's outcry

*My head is dizzy
My heart is flustered
I can't find words to tell you
Love's in the making
That wall is breaking
Falling down, falling down and there's you
It's falling down and there's you*

Your arms around me, I half in slumber
How or when this came
I hardly take thought to wonder
And as the night whisks by
Toward heaven I seem to fly

(stanza with stars around it)

The pendulum comes into view
My wall is breaking and there's you

No comments:

Post a Comment