Sunday, December 7, 2008

1..2..3..4... plaaaaaaaaaid!


Yep. I have fallen in love with Forever Plaid.. again:D
Don't ask me how, I just decided to look for some of the songs on youtube.. then get the mp3's
What's not to love about forever plaid!? Esspecially with the casts I saw (what was it, 3 years ago? 4?) I mean, come on.. just look at this


(Left to right) Jinx, Sparky, Smudge, Franky(? or is it frank? I can't remember.. I know, shame on me.)

or this..


Jinx!
or these..

Proud Plaids
Sparky as "Lady of Spain"

Sparky!
Smudge!
see, what I tell ya? Everything about the plaids is to love:) Awwhhh good times, Forever Plaid at HCTO! Too bad we don't get together more often.. we should have a Plaid reunion or something!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get all these Plaid pictures from our cast? I only have the montage that Cody Hale made.

    And that was the end of 2003, so it was five years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She says she got them on "Sparky's" facebook

    heehee my word verification was bersp

    ReplyDelete