Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas #2

Yes that is today's title. I had planned it to be ever since I wrote the post for Christmas number one. Today, awesome. Very happy. I've said in previous posts that there has been way too much food comsumption on my part, and that hasn't ceased to be. Today, I had more Egg Nog than I've had all year. Oh, and I had it straight, didn't thin it out with milk. I always forget you're supposed to do that, I'm pretty sure I've never had it thinned.
My Grandma got me a new backpack! She said she's been told this kind is 'top notch' and hopes I like it. And I do! It's awesome! Oh, and the water bottle pockets are larger, now my tall waterbottle wont fall out!! :D
I also got leg warmers from santa. Haha, how did he know? ;)
Ah, little chilluns. Doncha just love 'em? They make me smile :) Except when they cry, that doesn't make me smile...
I've gotten quite far in my reading of "Pride and Prejudice" and have decided it's very good :) I find myself speaking in a formal way every so often now. It's actually really fun! :)
Well, my dear grandmother needs her computer now, so I am off!
Yes Scales, in that general direction :)
Loves!

2 comments:

  1. I have NEVER heard you are supposed to thin out egg nog. Thick and creamy is the only way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I think! :) But GMa looked a little preturbed when she realized people were drinking it straight.

    ReplyDelete