Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dimitri

When I first saw Anastasia, my little girl heart melted at the sight and sound of Dimitri.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one, but I Loved him - as much as any little girl can Love.  It was kind of ridiculous, but I was twitterpated by a cartoon character. Yep.  I mean, just look at him!
Ok, so he looks like a total dork in this one. But it's the best one I could find, and I was tired of looking. Besides, his dork-ish nature is one of the reasons I adore him so much.

And when he was a youngin'?  Cutest thing ever!

On top of that, he's a nice guy with a great personality.  I know, how cliche of me to say, but I can't think of a better way to say it.

--He knows how to make a girl laugh - even when she doesn't want to
--He's a little snarky.  Admit it, girls, this is very often a good thing - who doesn't like a little bit of playful banter?

I'm tellin' ya, Vladimir thinks it's quite amusing, too. Just look at that satisfied and knowing expression.

--He's ambitious and has enough confidence in himself to take on almost any task,
--He's strong - I mean, he basically bopped the head off of Rasputin! Look at this!
Then again, Rasputin was kind of a Zombie. Oh, well, it was still a triumphant moment and Dimitri rocked it.
--He dances.  Cutest part in the movie.
Need I say more?  No. But I will. :)
--He's great at starting conversations
--Underneath the snarky, he's really a softy, super sweet, and would do anything for those he loves (awww :P)
--He's kind of a heart-throb

Cute cute cute.

I've talked to a few people about this - mostly Twin - and we joked about me meeting someone who is just like Dimitri, and how I would instantly be swept off of my feet. Pretty much.

3 comments:

  1. Ookkkkaayy that's officially weird for me.... because you just nicknamed your boyfriend Dimitri, and then there's my Dmitri.... so you know... WEIRD. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spelled differently. And obviously I wouldn't talk about your "fiance" on my blog. The world doesn't revolve around your life. :P At least, mine doesn't. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So? It's still pronounced the same. and it's still super duper uber weird for me. So HAH.

    ReplyDelete