Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Day of the Gingersnaps

Ok so this title isn't partially as entertaining as the other ones... this one could actually be figured out pretty darn easily :P Oh and I just realized I didn't explain the other titles at all.. did I plan to? I don't remember. But I'm not going to. Haha. So be confuzzled all you want, you'll know how I feel pretty much all the time :)

Today. More traveling and then WE GOT TO SHEILA'S!! I love my family. A lot. HUGS! Haha. Gotta love those :) I was all smiles, especially when Alex showed up. He's my geeky cousin, and he's amazing. Favorite geek evers. =D
We are now at my grandma's house and have eaten yet another big meal... I'm eating way too much... doncha LOVE the holidays?? Haha I know I do :)
I miss all you of my awesome friends at home. Cl~, Lemons, Gordo, Gladiator, The Queen, Mr. Smooth, Sync... sigh... but I PROMISE I'm having an awesome time here! I'm tired at the moment but that's just from all the awesome that's happened :) TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE DAY! AH!

love you all, more fun later.
BYE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment