Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dory's Story

Written by Stripes and The Queen... for Snyder's class.
This was SOOO fun! :D

A fish encased is found
From golden tomb we pound
Our tools do clinking sound
We find her there
After stories told
We went in search of gold
And now this character hold
Mem’ry half bare

The fish we found is Dory
She began to tell her story
In random spastic glory
And here’s her tale
She seemed to remember a search
Goggles on a perch
Then her memory did lurch
She spoke in whale

I can speak this way!
Exclaimed with a “Hey!”
Oh yeah! I swam away
I looked back
Ocean big enough?
Trying to act tough
It’s an obvious bluff
Mem’ry attack

A meeting with a shark
Balloons that made a spark
A chase, and now we part.
To the jelly!
Bouncing to and fro
I escaped, I know
Sea turtles say "Like woah!"
E.A.C!

Gliding very fast
Blurred shadows we did cast
Must say, it was a blast
We now shoot out
Encounter with the gulls
To safety, pelican pulls
Over our story mulls
And then a shout

Of our journey he’d heard
From another bird
Coincidence quite absurd
Exclaimed "right on!"
Closed window makes thunk sound
Water all around
Little Orange found
Something is wrong

In the dentist’s lair
Screams of “Fish in my hair!”
I and others stare
Tools flying.
Shrimp cleans the dirt
Such a little twirp
Now let’s not get hurt
A fish is dying?

Remembering dismay
As friend refused to stay
New mem'ries gone away
My mind a game
My emotions flow
Remembering? No.
Meet a new friend, Nemo.
"Nice name."

Marvin for Nemo is found
Then fish “Keep swimming!” do sound
Smiles all around
Friends anew
Of a new story, she told
How she got to the city of gold
Her memory wouldn’t unfold
“Do I know you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment