Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Day of the Wannabe Mermaids

Oh. So, yesterday was The Day of the Iron Turtle.. but we were traveling most of the day so there's not much to say about it. Well kinda. I drove for about 2 hours, but it was all stop go traffic. Easy and boring. AND it's so so funny how dumb people are when all three lanes are going slow. Every space they see they move into it... cause they think that will get them going faster. Really, people? So I left a cushion of space at all times, for all the ding dongs. I gave them all names too, based on either their license plate or some decoration on their car. But most of them we just called DoDo [like the bird, pronounced Doe-Doe. Refer to the Willoughby's.. we listened to that book on tape while traveling. It made me laugh! Good story, weird, but good :)]
Once we got to Danny's we had a very large spaghetti dinner.. then later went to bed.

Now for TODAY! SOOOO FUN! =D
We went to the beach. In the WINTER!! It was like 60 degrees today. So so so nice! It was funny to see people wearing coats and boots.. some even LEATHER coats... you California people don't even know what COLD means. Haha jk some of them really do. Seriously though. Leather. In 60 degree weather?? And BOOTS! Hahaha.
The Muffin and I played in the water. It was so great! I couldn't stop singing "I LOVE the ocean! I LOVE California!!" Because I do. It was amazing. :)
We made another SuperSister video. Yeah a CALIFORNIA ADDITION!!! It was way awesomeness.. like WAY awesomeness... you all should be really looking forward to it, it's.. amazing. :) We are total spaz's I love it :)
We saw a couple really strange things at the beach. Two more memorable ones..
Strangeness #1: The dancing man. He had some old music with a good beat on.. and was dancing. He did the same basic move during the whole song, then changed what he was doing for a new song. People looked really confused at him. I know I was. The Muffin took videos, facebook! Haha :) OH! K, but he was just warming up. After maybe 15 minutes he started getting into it. His 'moves' became more.. interesting, and hilarious, and he did maybe two or three of them repeatedly for each song. The sleeper! Oh and don't forget to fluff the pillow.. now wake up... floss.. and so on and so forth. Holy fun! :D
Strangeness #2: The flock of gulls. Ok, so at the beach there are usually a lot of gulls, right? Well, randomly a huge flock of them came toward the boardwalk, strangeness.. then I noticed something even strangnessER. There was this guy.. and he had CAUGHT one! AH! He was holding it by it's wings and showing off how oh-look-at-me-I-can-catch-a-gull-and-withstand-it's-pecking he was. Emma kept saying "Let it go!" It was pretty cruel. Yeah, so those are the strangenesses.
Another big huge meal at Danny's... oh and we're making cookies. And apple pie. I got to ride in Danny's Corvett!!! Holy amazingness! Actually, it's a restored red Corvett Stingray. He restored it himself and is very proud of it. It's way cool.
Done blogging for now! More as these superawesome days continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment